Monday, September 20, 2010

GOOD JITTERS

You know that jittery shaky feeling you get when you have had far too much caffeine? You're like uber-hyper and see things way too clearly. Your thoughts are racing faster than the speed of light, and the one repeating thought is when am I going to get dizzy and fall down? I'm having that feeling today, but in a great way. This week is full of mind-blowing experiences for me and all I know if I want to savor each moment. I don't want to zoom by them, but this exited jittery shaky feeling I'm having is making me wonder if I'll be able to.

The most important thing to know right now is I'm happy. Something clicked last week in me in which I sang "HELLO WORLD! HERE I AM!" I'd also like to thank a co-worker of mine for putting that particular tune in my head as I wrote this.

But I digress: the point is I'm singing in my thoughts. That is a great thing as I am a singer. And this week, there is no better time to be singing my thoughts. With 2 full days of recording this week, my second television interview/ performance, my first ever music industry mixer and a day to write, I better be singing....with all I got! And I'm gonna. All that jittery shaky excitement will be transferred into my performing, recording and writing this week. And you know what?! I'm so excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment